Access Artists is a project to connect students, teachers and artists
The Access Artist project enables Visual Arts teachers in Catholic Education schools in Parramatta Diocese to make connections with artists in ways that link to their particular curriculum directions and needs.
1. Connect teachers and students with artists, curators and galleries and provide opportunities and partnerships for learning beyond the classroom
2. Provide students with models for their own artmaking practice and for their study of artists’ practices
3. Enhance student learning of major content areas of practice and artworld relationships in the NSW Visual Arts Visual Arts Syllabus
4. Enable and empower teachers to make choices about innovative and creative ways to work with this resource with their students and with other curriculum areas
5. Develop new curriculum materials based on local resources that are shared through professional learning events and digital platforms (blogs, website)
This page provides you with information about how to get involved in the project. It also provides some downloadable forms and resources that teachers would need to implement the project in their schools once their project is approved and they are connected to one of the artists. These forms and information packages will also be emailed to you.
Start by reading the information for teachers. Please contact Access Artists coordinator, Karen King for an Expression of Interest Form.
If you have any further enquiries you can contact Karen King via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 0247375500 at Caroline Chisholm College.
Information for teachers
Information for artists
Photo Release forms
Go to this Google form and copy it, rename and then share it with Karen King
Go to this Google form and copy it, rename and then share it with Karen King-
Get in Touch!